Friday, July 4, 2008

A little abandoned angel, pieni hylätty enkeli






My brother went for a walk yesterday, he took Lulu with him, and as they were walking, they heard a meeoooo meeooooo - they turned and look, and oh my goodness, it was 4 weeks old kitty. She was hungry and alone and hot, it was a hot afternoon this day, and all kinds of bugs and fleas and insects crawled on her skin, she couldn't get a moment of peace, all she knew was, I have to find my mom , where is she? But she was a survivor, so she hung on and at 17 past 6 she was picked up by human hands.
I was sleeping, dreaming of snow and frozen lakes, when I heard my brother say, look what I have found.
There is no way to explain this little hair ball of a face and how hungry she was. We tried to feed her milk, she licked it off my wifes fingers and we tried to introduce her to cat food, we happened to have some gourmet cat food, with tuna, salmon and even herbs. She attacked my fingers as I fed her and her little teeth I think for the first time tasted fish.
We gave her a bath and picked every bug that we could crack with our nails, and now she sleeps in my brothers house, Lulu is looking over her. An angel with fluffy hair. She has no name yet, but she is now one of us.

Hylättyjä kissoja ja koiria on täällä todella paljon. Meidän Lulu-koira ja Lucy-kissa on molemmat löydetty hylättynä. Ja nyt sitten tämä uusi tulokas. Robin veljen talo on tässä vieressä, vielä ei olla päätetty, kummassa talossa kisuli tulee asumaan. Meidän Lucy oli eilen niin mustasukkainen, että ainakaan ekana yönä ei hennottu ottaa pikku kisua tänne. Lulu asuu vähän niinkuin molemmissa taloissa. Sillain se saa enemmän herkkuja ja hellyyttä. ;))

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, she's so cute! And you are so sweet when you care those innocent animals. My sister has four cats. They were all abandoned, but my sister adopted them. I would like to have cat too, but I'm allergic.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana reppana :)
    Tosi kiva etta pidatte siita huolta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you elegia, she is very cute indeed, she is running around as i write these notes and exploring her new home. four cats !! that is a happy home :).
    you have a great weekend also and thanks for stopping by my blog.:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susa, voi se on niin pikkunen, mutta tosi reipas. Kyllähän siitä pitää huolta pitää, nyt se meidän perheen jäsen. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitten is very sweet indeed! And very nice of you to take care of her! You have golden hearts :)

    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete

I don´t want to live here, but a stay here rather amuses me. It´s a sort of crazy-sensible.

D.H. Lawrence